Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Monday, December 29, 2008
Monday, December 22, 2008
Demam hari pertama... kecik je mata dia!!
Tgk bibir n mulut dia.. merah sebab panas.. ni mama dera dia suh kenyitkan mata tp ini jer yang mampu
Ayah!! tolong irsyad ayah.. tak laratnye.....!!!
dah baik dah!!!!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Baru nak uk uk, kalau uk uk mesti nak kene cium lantai
Ni gambar diambil selepas basuh uk uk... konon2 macho la tu
Mesti nak wat muka macam tu..
Tengah menilik sesuatu.. ape tu?
Eiiii apa tu?? "Hah! ma! ni la sisa anggur yang mama suapkan kat irsyad.. jatuh la ma"
Yahooo..dapat bergambar ngan keta race
Monday, December 1, 2008
Burger gergasi yang sempat di snap . 1 set ader burger, French fries, dan Onion RM25
Burger sahaja rm17
Sunday, November 23, 2008
* One in eight women or 12.6% of all women will get breast cancer in her lifetime.
* Breast cancer risk increases with age and every woman is at risk.
* Every 13 minutes a woman dies of breast cancer.
* Seventy-seven percent of women with breast cancer are over 50.
* Breast cancer is the leading cause of cancer death in women between the ages of 15 and 54, and the second cause of cancer death in women 55 to 74.
* Risks for breast cancer include a family history, atypical hyperplasia, early menstruation (before age 12), late menopause (after age 55), current use or use in the last ten years of oral contraceptives, and daily consumption of alcohol.
* Early detection of breast cancer, through monthly breast self-exam and particularly yearly mammography after age 40, offers the best chance for survival.
Above facts taken from Women’s Health Organisation Forum.
And now here is the tag and the rules:1. Put the logo in your blog.2. Add a link to the person who shared it with you.3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs4. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.
Now my turn to tag...